Wednesday 29 April 2015

A Few of My DIY Projects

I was browsing through my blog today, and I realised that it's been sooo long since I've done a DIY project! Well while I dream up my next project (I have just moved house, so there will be plenty on the way...) I though I would share some of my past projects from the archives... I hope you enjoy them! Please feel free to share your own DIY projects in the comments, I need a bit of inspiration!!

This quick and easy tutorial shows you how to make colourful paper pom pom's to decorate your party (or your bedroom, hehe)

So basically, Martin and I bought a van, and decided we were going to turn it into a campervan! We built a bed and some storage, and drove from London to Portugal (it was very comfortable actually!) It's getting a makeover this Summer, so keep your eyes out for that if you are into that kind of thing.

My friend, Silvia had a baby, so we thought we would give her room a makeover! See the full post for before and after pics, and the rest of the room!

I wanted a white feather lampshade, but they were sooo expensive in the shops... So what did I do? I made one myself! This was a while back and the pictures are really bad, but I loved this tutorial, and the lamp looked amazing. I'll try to do a better one in the future so I can get some better pictures :)
This was super quick and easy to to, and great if you are on a budget! I would definitely recommend fabric paint if you can't afford to re-upholster and old chair!

2 comments

  1. Hey great ideas right there! I often do some DIY stuff myself, and I know how carried away you can get with creativity!

    www.klaudia-clara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Klaudia! Glad you like the ideas :) There's nothing I like better than getting stuck into a good DIY project!
      Thanks for reading!
      Emily xxx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall