Sunday 19 October 2014

My Week in Pictures- Blogger Business cards and a Baby Shower!

This week has been such an exciting week for me! First of all, I would like to thank everyone who voted for me for the Amara Interior Blog Awards, I made the shortlist! This means I get to go to the incredible awards ceremony at the Rosewood London hotel! Words cannot describe how excited I am, the hotel is an Interior Designers dream, and obviously I get to go shopping for a new dress, hehe :) Look how lovely the invitations are!

 So... I decided I needed some blogger business cards to bring to the awards to swap with my fellow designer/bloggers. I ordered these from Moo, and when they arrived I was delighted to see that they come in a lovely presentation box! I put my website on the cards, as well as my social network handles, and my logo- What do you think?


I also had a bit of a play with my watercolours, and made this bright collage, it cheers me up so much, I'm planning to hang it over my desk!
And finally... It was my friend Silvia's Baby Shower today! We had a lovely party with pizza, cake, balloons and lots of lovely gifts for Silvia and her little one :)

 So that's my week in pictures! What did you get up to this week?

Emily x



6 comments

  1. Your business cards look so nice - very professional! Absolutely love your blog design :) xxx

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Rachel, that's so sweet of you to say :) I'm a bit nervous about giving them to people though...never done that before! I love your blog design too!!
      Emily xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh I just love, love your business cards, they are so pretty!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Caroline!! That's so sweet of you to say :)
      Emily xxx

      Delete
  3. It's beautiful baby shower party! Thank's for sharing such review!:)
    Wish you luck! :)
    hen night badges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall