Saturday 1 November 2014

Luxurious, Feminine Bathrooms

At the moment I'm working on a big project for University, which involves designing an amazing two bedroom apartment for a wedding planner who works from home! It's my dream brief, as the client has requested a luxurious feminine style, and there are no budget restrictions- meaning I can use the highest quality products throughout! I think the part I am most excited about is designing a luxurious and relaxing bathroom. I have been doing some research (browsing houzz and pinterest for inspiration), and thought I would share some of my favourite images with you! 


What do you think of these? I would absolutely LOVE to have a bath in any of these rooms, and I also really like the idea of having a chandelier in the bathroom instead of the usual down-lighters!

Emily xx

11 comments

  1. Love love love the combinations of marble, venetian mirror and gold finishes! Parfait! x

    Alix // Oui Je T'aime Aussi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alix! I can't think of anything better than a hot bubble bath in one of these rooms ;)
      Emily x

      Delete
  2. A big glittery chandelier is a must
    http://www.strickleton.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Adam, I'm on the hunt for chandeliers now!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  3. I love the first interior, it's so luxurious :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is my favourite one too, I would feel so pampered in that room! Thanks for reading lovely :)
      Emily xxx

      Delete
  4. I agree, thanks for reading Nancy!
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely amazing, so beautiful and luxurious! I would love to have a bathroom like one of these! xxx

    http://chloeharriets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are so lovely! Glad you like them Chloe, thanks for commenting!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  6. There is a good chance for making hard money if anyone acquire career as interior designer

    Fashionable residence Library

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bathroom interior design images given in this blog was really wonderful. The lighting effect in the bathroom makes the space luxurious.
    with regards
    Home Interior Designers in Chennai 

    ReplyDelete

© emily mayMaira Gall