Sunday 19 April 2015

A Little Bit of Watercolour

Hey everyone! So as you know, I have been taking part in #The100DayProject with The Great Discontent, and whilst it's been challenging trying to make time to do a watercolour every day, I am really enjoying it! I feel like it's encouraging me to be more creative, and I also find it kind of relaxing spending that little bit of time each day quietly painting at my desk. 

It's Day 14 now, and I love watching the little pile of watercolours on my desk getting a bit bigger every day! These are some of my favourites, but if you want to see them all you can follow me over on Instagram @emibrookie or search for the hashtag #100DaysOfWatercolourWithEmi to see the whole lot!

14 comments

  1. I have never attempted watercolor or any other kind of painting where you hold a small brush in your hand and create things people can actually make out. I do well to push the mechanism on the spray paint can! You're doing good!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenda! I'm really enjoying it, it's taking a lot of patience but it's nice to see the results :)
      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are amazing! Great colours! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Karolina! You're making me blush!!
      Emily xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! That's definitely one of my faves :)
      Emily xx

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous! I particularly like the ice cream cone AND the mint sauce... but maybe that's because I love mint sauce ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate! I'm addicted to mint sauce, I could eat it with anything- nice to see a fellow mint sauce lover, hehe ;) My boyfriend thinks it's really weird, but maybe that's cos he's German...
      Emily xx

      Delete
  5. Wow, they are amazing!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are brilliant, makes me want to pick up my paint brushes again :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eden! You should do it! I hadn't painted for ages before I started this project, but now I'm back into it and loving it so much!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  7. Wow! So talented! I love these works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Kate! That makes me happy :) xx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall