Thursday 9 April 2015

10 Beautiful Exotic Summer Patios!

Now that Summer is on the way, I have been helping my friend plan her garden makeover! She has a lovely little walled garden/patio area which will be perfect for lazy barbecues on long Summer evenings. I have been scouring pinterest for inspiration, and these are some of my favourites so far- what do you think? 
The key elements are:

*Textiles. Cushions, Rugs, curtains, Tablecloths
*Natural Materials. Wood, Bamboo *NO PLASTIC*
*Lots of green plants and brightly coloured flowers
*Terracotta and Patterned Ceramic Tiles

Let me know in the comments if you have a favourite!



 Image Source




Image Source



11 comments

  1. Your patio inspiration is gorgeous <3

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Serene, looking at all those beautiful patios has really got me in the Summer mood!
      Thanks for reading :)
      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. Love all the bold colours! But most of all the turquoise and pink contrast! It's so summery. I want this for all year round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karolina! I love Turquoise and Pink together too, I wish I had my own beautiful patio!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  3. The pinks and pale colours look so beautiful yet the brights really reflect the sun! These are such beautiful pins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca! I'm glad you like them- so beautiful aren't they!!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  4. amazing post !!

    great photos


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these pictures look so cosy and they're inviting me to go there. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leja, I'm glad you like them! Thanks for reading lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Omg, these are all gorgeous and cosy, they are just calling for a glass of chilled wine on a summer night :)


    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mmm, yeah they would be perfect for the long summer evenings :)
      Thanks for reading!
      Emily xxx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall