Monday 3 November 2014

Dulux ColourFutures Colour of the Year 2015

So... Dulux - (AkzoNobel's ColourFutures) have announced their colour of the year for 2015. I am so delighted, as it's one of my absolute favourites... Copper-Orange, hooray! 

Take a look at these gorgeous images from the ColourFutures website, I love them all! The colour is so warm, earthy and natural- beautiful!




So then I began to think about redecorating my new office, and I think it will definitely be getting some of the Copper-Orange treatment! Here are a few of my favourite copper accessories- what do you think?


2 comments

  1. Love your posts, I should be moving house soon so I'll be checking your blog for decorative inspiration! :)
    Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award (sorry if you've already been nominated). You can find the instructions here http://notanotherunistudent.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/liebster-award.html
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren, Thanks so much, that's so sweet of you to say! Thanks for nominating me, that's great! I'll check out your blog now :)
      Emily xx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall