Sunday 14 December 2014

Amazing Christmas Gifts under £20

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I am definitely a last minute kind of girl... but today I have been doing a bit of online shopping, and I feel like it has been quite successful! Here are some of my favourites- all under £20!

1. Candle £10 from Paperchase
2. Green Glass Votive Candle £15 from Debenhams
3. Sense & Sensibility - Jane Austin £11.29 from Waterstones
4. Art Print- Leigh Viner £14.95 from Easy Art
5. Mini Hot Water bottle £8 from Boux Avenue
6. Nikki Strange Notebook £6.50 from Ask Her Friends

My favourite is the art print, I honestly think that art is one of the best gifts as it's something  you can keep forever, and it makes your life a little bit more beautiful. I'm also loving the new look of the Penguin "Clothbound Classic" books, they just makes me want to fill my shelves up, they are so beautiful- much nicer than paperbacks!

So have you done any shopping yet? Feel free to share links to other gift lists in the comments!

Emily xx


6 comments

  1. There is a little book store here in Berlin, that has an English section and I saw an amazing re-designed hardback of The Wizard of Oz. I definitely prefer a hardback to a paperback! That Jane Austin one looks so good! I think I may have to invest at some point. x

    Alix // Oui Je T'aime Aussi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look great, don't they :) The lovely cloth covers make me smile! Definitely worth investing in one- I think they are collectable as well!
      Emily xxx

      Delete
  2. The mini hot water bottle is so fab. I love the knit sweater look of it. Art is definitely a good choice -- but for certain people. I know some who'd be like "what's this!?" Haha.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, Carmen! Yeah you have to be careful with art- its not for everyone!!!
      Emily xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm always sooo late with buying Xmas presents! So thanks for the tips, they look really nice ;)

    Very nice blog by the way :)

    Kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Juliet! That's really sweet of you :)
      Glad you liked the tips!
      Emily xx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall