Tuesday 24 February 2015

A Sneak Preview of the Affordable Art Fair- Battersea 2015

Who's going to the Affordable Art Fair this year? 

I am SOOO excited, I am counting the days! The Affordable Art Fair is one of those awesome events that is truly for everyone: young and old, from seasoned collectors to first time buyers and browsers. It's a magical place where you will find that incredible piece you didn't know was missing from your life. The piece that inspires and excites you every time you look at it, it's a bit like falling in love...

The first time I went to the fair I had no intention of buying anything, I was simply interested in seeing what it was all about. A few hours later I was walking home with a print under my arm, and a smile on my face!

So here's a preview of what's on offer at the fair this year :) Let me know what you think!

 “Balloon” by Malika Favre, Limited edition print , 50 x 70cm, edition of 60. 
£120 at Outline Editions 

 Falin Vittur Blar” by Kristjana S. Williams, Limited edition print, 59 x 84cm, edition of 175. £295 at Outline Editions 

 “Norfolk Windy Day” by Jane Skingley, Oil on canvas, 100 x 100cm. £1,800 at Carina Haslam Art 
 Lotus Play (Shanghai Tang series)” by Jacky Tsai, Screenprint , 73 x 73cm, edition of 60. £600 at Eyestorm 
“Polar Bear” by Carol Read and Richard Ballantyne, Ceramic, 30 x 25 x 30cm. £133 at The Doorway Gallery 

What do you think? These five are my favourites so far, but there are lots more available to preview on the website: www.affordableartfair.com/battersea if you want to have a nosey! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily mayMaira Gall