Sunday 9 November 2014

Interior Blog Awards (part 2) The World's Best Goody Bag! #IBA14


So, continuing from Friday's post: Here is what was inside my goody bag from the Amara Interior Blog Awards! The bags were so beautifully presented with a little note from the Amara team tied with a ribbon to the handle- It's the little details like this that made the awards night so special, their attention to detail in every aspect was spot on!

As soon as I opened the bag I could smell the Amara candle inside, it was the same gorgeous warm floral citrus scent that filled the room at the awards, so it was lovely to smell it again the next morning!


There was also the most gorgeous hand towel from Missoni Home, I am so pleased with this, it's so bright and colourful, its going to go perfectly in my campervan (just because I am going to be on the road, doesn't mean I should miss out on the little luxuries!)

Hotel Chocolat was the sponsor of my category, and in the goody bag was some Hotel Chocolat conditioning body butter, which has the most amazing exotic scent. You only need to use a little bit, and it will leave you smelling amazing all day- I have it on my hands at the moment and even now I can't stop smelling them- I love it!


My Absolute favourite item in the goody bag is the Penhaligon's Scent library. Inside the tin are 10 perfume samples (5 for women and 5 for men) along with a little booklet describing each scent. The scents on their own are gorgeous, of course, but I just love experimenting with mixing/layering the scents to find my favourite combination!



We received treats from Bang & Olufsen as well, a bottle opener and a keyring (which were both swiftly stolen from me by Martin) 
How cute is the Alessi Heart Spoon? I love this one so much, it makes me want to eat ice cream... In fact I think it is going to be my special ice cream spoon from now on....
We also got a little scented pouch from Culti Decor- so that's going into my shirts drawer!


Well that's the lot! Thanks again to everyone who voted for me, and a massive thanks to Amara for organising the awards!! Right, now I'm off for a Sunday pamper sesh with my new treats! Yay!

6 comments

  1. indeed so great goody bag! love the casettine with parfume samples! you are a very lucky girl!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theano! It's so nice trying a different perfume every day :)
      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. That is a pretty amazing goody bag love the super cute heart spoon!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spoon is my absolute favourite I think, It makes me want to eat more just as an excuse to use it, hehe! Thanks for commenting hun :)
      Emily

      Delete
  3. You got some really lovely treats, I love trying out new scents :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanh! It's so fun to mix and match!
      Emily xxx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall