Sunday 3 May 2015

Home Accessories Wishlist- May 2015

Hey everyone! I hope you have all been making the most of the bank holiday weekend!? It's that time of the month again where I share my lust list with you. I have been wanting a terrarium for a long time now, and I was shopping in Urban Outfitters  yesterday and they had loads of them! They are sold empty so you have to buy your own plants from Homebase or something, but it will be so much cheaper than they are on other websites! I have gone for quite a tropical theme this month, maybe it's because I know that Summer is on the way, and I'm getting a bit too excited...


Terrarium- Urban Outfitters 
Hanging Planter- Urban Outfitters 
Pod Vase- Oliver Bonas 
Green Parrot Statue- BHS 
Happy Friday Watercolour Cushion- BHS 
Set of 5 round bowls- Tom Dixon 
Table Lamp- Pooky 
Candle- Urban Outfitters 
Notebook- Ted baker 
Candle- Ted Baker 

So what do you think? If anyone knows anywhere you can get terrariums anywhere else, please let me know! What are you lusting after this month?

4 comments

  1. I love all of these! They look great together. I'm planning on a beach cafe theme for my kitchen and would love some inspiration from you! Tropical colours are everywhere at the moment. Asda Living have loads of tropical stuff in and it's all gorgeous!
    Victoria
    thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Victoria!! I'm loving tropical colours so much at the moment, they make me so happy! Ooh I'll definitely have to check out Asda living, I do love a good bargain! Primark have a lot of nice stuff in at the moment as well- Bring on the summer!! If you want any advice/ideas for your kitchen just let me know at emilybrookesdesigns@gmail.com :) Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday, lovely!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. I love that Pooky lamp. Would go so well against white or neutral backdrop in bedrooms or living room. Very summery but great for all year round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karolina! Glad you like it :) I agree, its one of those lamps that would look good anywhere in the home, I would love it as a bedside table lamp!
      Emily xx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall