Friday 22 July 2016

My Little Box Review- July 2016

Morning lovelies! I have a confession to make... I'm a slight subscription box addict! I think I have a problem... So far I have subscribed to: Glossybox, Birchbox, Pink parcel, and My Little Box! I can't help it, it's like getting a birthday present every month (well four now)
I have never posted about my box's before, but this Coconut box made me so happy- I just had to share it with you!

I actually loved everything in this box, but one of my favourite things was this lovely little gold bracelet, from Stella and Dot. I don't normally wear things on my wrists (apart from a watch) but I think I will be wearing this a lot, as it's so light and delicate.

Inside the box, there was a little cotton bag, with a coconut perfume from Yves Rocher (more about that later), a cute little coconut scented hand sanitiser from Merci Handi, a cosmetics company in Paris, and a small sample of hair oil from Ojon, which I haven't actually tried yet, but it looks cute
Another favourite of mine here, a passport case! Yay! I will definitely be using this, it's really cute, and not too bulky. 
Coconut aftersun spray- this is a lovely light spray to spritz your body with after a long day in the sun. It absorbs really easily and smells delicious. It's by 'My Little Beauty' which is 'My Little Box's' beauty brand. I have loved everything I have tried from them so far- last month we got a sea salt hair spray which is brilliant!

Last but not least- Yves Rocher, Noix De Coco Eau de Toilette. This. Smells. Amazing. Honestly, it smells like happiness! Basically it smells like Summertime from your childhood, I can't get enough!

So what do you think? I think it's pretty good value for £14.95 per month with delivery included! I will definitely be continuing to subscribe to this box :)

Are there any other box's I need to try?

Emily
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments

  1. Nice blog. This is a very good blog on tips. I would like to thank you for all the information you give. Its really important to choose the best healthy makeup tips to maintain your Fitness. I'm working at Outdoor advertising ad companies in Chennai So thanks for the information you give.

    ReplyDelete

© emily mayMaira Gall