Thursday 11 August 2016

Dining Room Project

Hey everyone! Today I thought I would share one of my past projects with you! This is part of a project that I did for a uni assignment a while ago. The project was to design an apartment for Olivia, a wedding planner. The project was to design the whole house, but today I am going to share the dining area with you because... my fabulous friend, Anita Brown, has used her super awesome 3D visualisation skills to bring it to life!!
These are the plans for the ground floor (just in case anyone is interested), as you can see, the dining area is in the bottom left, near the french windows

Right. Lets cut to the chase. Here are my selections for the furniture and accessories, as well as a rough sketch of what I wanted the space to look like. I gave all these to Anita, and she worked her magic to bring them to life...



And here it is! A thing of beauty some might say! Well me and Anita think so anyway :)


Dining Chairs- Occa Home
Dining Table: Kartell
Flora Pendant Light: Rothschild and Bickers
Artwork: Jessica Zoob, Passion 2 and Passion 3
Rug: Designers Guild Phipps Aubergine Rug from Amara
Wallpaper: Designers Guild Serego Pearl
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment

  1. Wow! This is amazing, Emily. Well done to you and Anita for bringing it to life.

    -L

    ReplyDelete

© emily mayMaira Gall