Monday 26 September 2016

Pink Bathrooms!

I am working on a VERY exciting project at the moment, which is the complete renovation of a studio flat! The flat is in a really bad state at the moment, and needs to be completely gutted, so I definitely have my work cut out for me with this one, but I am SO excited about transforming this space! At the moment I am working on the plans for the bathroom, so I thought I would share some of the ideas and inspiration with you, particularly as the main colour will be... PINK! Unsurprisingly, I have had a lot of mixed reactions to this. I think people tend to worry that a bold bathroom will put potential buyers off when you are selling the property, so a lot of people tend to play it safe with whites and neutrals, even if they would have preferred something more daring. In my eyes, your bathroom should be as amazing at the rest of your house. It should be a beautiful sanctuary where you can soak in a hot bath and relax at the end of a hard day. Now I'm not saying that everyone should have  a pink bathroom, because obviously that is just personal preference, I'm just saying that if you DO happen to want something a bit bolder/out of the the ordinary, then just go for it! You will love it while you live there, and if you sell your property one day, the new owners will make their own changes.

So here are a few pink bathrooms from around the web that I have been looking at, to see what works and what doesn't. What do you think? Yay or nay?

Image Source (Historias De Casa)

Image Source (Historias De Casa)

Image source: House & Garden

Image Source: Zucchetti via Don't Cramp My Style

 Image source: Casa de Valentina

 Image source: Casa de Valentina

Image via: Brit+Co

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily mayMaira Gall