Monday 2 June 2014

Bedroom Accessories Wishlist

Wow so I've finally finished module 6 of my Degree! After weeks of very little sleep, I can finally relax, hooray! I actually really enjoyed the projects, mainly as I had a lot of free reign over the designs, and choosing the products felt a bit like shopping... So here are some of my favourite accessories from the Bedroom projects. I love all of these as they are so feminine and full of life, my favourite is the saplings wallpaper from Miss Print, the subtle shimmer of gold is perfect for a girly bedroom!
Wall art left: Lorena Balea-Raitz “Carpe Diem” Limited edition of 5 degreeart.com 

Wall art right: Lorena Balea-Raitz “Queen of Macarons and Fashion” Limited edition of 5 degreeart.com

Wallpaper: Saplings Wallpaper: White With Gold £59.95 per roll from Miss Print. www.missprint.co.uk

Cushion (top): Lotus leaf chintz from Society Social

Cushion (middle): Silk Honeycomb Oblong Cushion By Fabia- Available from Not on the Highstreet

Cushion (bottom): Green Amazed Cushion from Society Social


Mirror: ENO Studio- Large Halo Mirror

Chair: The Quinn Club Chair- Society Social






No comments

Post a Comment

© emily mayMaira Gall