Sunday 1 June 2014

Summer prints- Textiles and Tableware

Summer is not a season, but a state of mind, and if you surround yourself with beautiful things, you will always be in a better mood! I have been hunting around for some summer textiles, and tableware, so that next time I have a BBQ it will be the most beautiful summery BBQ anyone has ever seen!

1. Ok so this is actually a bedspread, but I think it would make an amazing picnic blanket as well! It's from Jaipur Handloom's etsy shop where they have LOADS of other gorgeous textiles



 2. This little beauty is from Earthlab Design and it is hand printed and eco friendly! I'm loving gold so much at the moment, I think it just looks so nice against bold colours.


3. 'Summer in Bloom- Velveteen Cushion Cover' Fine art printed cushion from Ebi Emporium I really love the colours on this! The idea in my head is to have a nice big rug or throw on the ground, scattered with coloured cushions, so everyone can just chill out and sunbathe- Hooray for summer!


4. Pretty Plates! I love the colours of these plates- Royal Doulton 1815 Tapas set of 8 Plates from www.royaldoulton.co.uk


5. Colourful Glasware. Check out these cute wine glasses, perfect for alfresco dining on summer nights! These are by Drift Living available online here.


Oooh I love summer!

Emily xx





2 comments

© emily mayMaira Gall