Thursday 2 April 2015

Life Lately- Moving house!

The last few weeks have been pretty hectic for me, but it's been great. We have finally moved to Brighton **Hooray!** into a beautiful studio that's full of light and has a sea view! I will be sharing pictures soon, once everything is unpacked, but for now, here are some of my Instagram snaps from the last few weeks (a photo diary, if you will).

1. My new desk by the window in my new flat
2. An Easter table setting I did for Wayfair
3. Brighton Flea Market- A true treasure trove! My favourite shop in Brighton so far
4. Me posing next to the Press/media wall at the Affordable Art Fair (feeling proud)
5. My new addiction: 'Love' tea from Pukka, Chamomile, lavender and Rose... Mmm..
6. Cocktails! I have been helping organise the launch party for a pretty awesome new bar in Covent Garden: Mabel's -Make sure you check it out if you are in the area!
7. Mine and Marty's feet while we were chilling on a bench on Brighton seafront.
8. 'Love Made Me Do It' The neon light's at Mabel's
9. MORE neon light's (I am a bit obsessed at the moment, can you tell?) From the Affordable Art Fair- London.

My Instagram: @emibrookie

If anyone has any recommendations of amazing shops/cafe's to visit or things to do in Brighton, please let me know in the comments, or on twitter @EMInteriorD

2 comments

  1. I think Pukka teas are incredible! Can we just take a moment for the packaging, please? :D
    Living by the sea sounds wonderful and I wish you all the best in your new home! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 
    also on BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, that's really sweet of you :) Ahh the packaging, so beautiful!! That's actually what made me buy it! But since trying it, it's definitely the best tea I've ever had, worth every penny!
      Emily xx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall