Saturday 4 April 2015

Flamingos in the Bathroom!

I love flamingos, they make me feel happy! Maybe because they are pink, maybe because they remind me of tropical climates and exotic places, but there is something really special about these beautiful creatures.

A while ago my Mum bought a giant ceramic flamingo (we call him Flossie) for her bathroom, and he looks amazing! While I don't have any pictures of it now (next week, I promise) I thought I would share a few of my favourite flamingo inspired bathroom designs from around the web- what do you think?






3 comments

  1. I love that Cole & Son wallpaper. I was involved in a project where we took the paper and had the design done in mosaic for a shower wall. It looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing, isn't it?! Wow, your project sounds amazing- it's such a lovely idea! Do you have any pictures of it?
      Emily xx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall