Monday 6 April 2015

Spring Home Accessories 2015- My Favourite Picks!

Hey everyone! I'm really enjoying the gorgeous weather! All this sunshine has got me in the mood for shopping (hehe) and I thought I would share some of my favourite items with you, so here is my Spring Wishlist... As most of you know, we have just moved house, so these are the things I want to buy to brighten up my kitchen/living area- I hope you like them as much as I do!


1. Lampshade- Vita Carmina Mini Shade in Sahara. Available from Heals 
2. Candle- Large -Indian Pomelo from Oliver Bonas. 
3. Mirror- Round Metal Looped Mirror from Homebase 
4. Blue and White Table Lamp From Dar Lighting 
5. Time and Tide Clock from John Lewis
6. Gold Metal tray from H&M 
7. Ceramic bowl from H&M 
8. 1810 This Day Cushion by Augustine & Bridgland from Heals
9. Fringed Blanket from H&M 
10. Large Astrid Photoframe from Oliver Bonas
11. Fragrance Diffuser: Neom Happiness Diffuser from Heals

4 comments

  1. I'm loving no.4 & 11! I have actually recently started thinking about buying fragrance diffusers--do you use any? I am only worried that it might get too much and I won't be able to breathe hahaha
    Great picks! Happy Easter & Spring!

    <(') hoda | joojoo azad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hoda, Happy Easter! I love fragrance diffusers! My last one was from The Sanctuary, and it was great- the smell is (usually) a lot more subtle than a candle, I often find that with some of my stronger scented candles, I have to blow them out after only a short while, as the scent gets too strong and I get a headache!! So glad you like my picks!
      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. I am loving that mirror. I didn't even realize number one was a lampshade at first, it's gorgeous!

    Christine
    www.DimesandDonuts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so beautiful- kind of looks like a flower! I really want to get it for my kitchen, it would look amazing!
      Thanks for reading!
      Emily xx

      Delete

© emily mayMaira Gall